Have You Completed the PGA Compensation Survey?
Deadline Extension for PGA Compensation Survey
The deadline to complete the PGA Compensation Survey has been extended to Monday, March 30, 2015. Members can receive up to two (2) Member Service Requirement (MSR) credits for completing this survey. MSR credit is not automatically applied with submission of this survey, but will be posted no later than the conclusion of the survey in March. Your support of this important PGA initiative is greatly appreciated. Click here to begin!
NEPGA Drive, Chip & Putt 2016 Qualifier Information Announced
Local Qualifying Events to be Held at 10 Facilities Throughout New England
For the third year, the PGA of America is helping to grow the game of golf among boys and girls 7-15 through the Drive, Chip and Putt Championship. This youth golf development initiative will again include boys and girls ages 7-15, who will compete in separate divisions in four age categories. In only its third year, the Drive, Chip and Putt Championship will provide playing opportunities throughout all 50 states during the months of May, June, July and August. Top performers at the local level will advance through sub-regional and regional qualifiers in July/August and September, respectively. The top 80 performers - 40 boys and 40 girls - will earn an invitation to the National Finals at Augusta National on Sunday, April 3, the eve of the 2016 Masters.
Ten qualifying events will take place at courses throughout the New England PGA, from May 31st – July 29th. The sub-regional qualifying events will be held on August 4th at Framingham Country Club in Framingham, MA and August 12th at Pinehills Golf Club in Plymouth, MA. Local Qualifying registration is open and thousands of participants have already signed up at DriveChipandPutt.com for the third year of the event. There are four age groups for both boys and girls: 7-9, 10-11, 12-13 and 14-15. Age groups are based on the golfer’s age as of April 3, 2016. Registration is first come, first served. If an age/gender division is full at one Local Qualifying site, the registrant can check the next closest site for availability.
New England Sites are:
• Sunday, May 31st - Val Halla Golf & Recreation Ctr. - Cumberland, ME
• Friday, June 26th - Button Hole Golf Club - Providence, RI
• Sunday, June 28th - Cyprian Keyes Golf Club - Boylston, MA
• Tuesday, June 30th - Renaissance Golf Club - Haverhill, MA
• Thursday, July 2nd - Links at Lang Farm - Burlington, VT
• Wednesday, July 8th – Ferncroft Country Club – Middleton, MA
• Tuesday, July 14th - The Bay Club - Mattapoisett, MA
• Tuesday, July 21st - Windham Country Club - Windham, NH
• Thursday, July 23rd – LeBaron Hills Country Club – Lakeville, MA
• Wednesday, July 29th - Granite Links Golf Club - Quincy, MA
Visit www.nepga.com/chipandputt for all New England DCP information.
For more information about the Drive, Chip and Putt Championship, including official rules, qualifying sites or to register, please visit www.DriveChipandPutt.com.